- How do I find my app history?
- How do you delete app history on iPhone?
- How do I see previously downloaded apps?
- How do I find hidden apps on my iPhone?
- How do I find a missing app icon on my iPhone?
- Can you delete subscription history on iPhone?
- How do I clear my app store cache on my iPhone?
- Can you delete apps from your purchased list?
- How do I find previously downloaded apps on iPhone?
- How do I find recently uninstalled apps?
- How do I see all my downloaded apps on iPhone iOS 11?
How do I find my app history?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
How do you delete app history on iPhone?
Suggested clip · 34 seconds
How To Delete App Purchase History on iPhone, iPad or Mac
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I see previously downloaded apps?
Open the App Store and tap the Profile icon in the top right then select Purchased. Now you’ll see a list of every app you’ve ever downloaded. You can filter it by All apps or just the ones Not on This iPhone. To re-download any app, tap the Cloud icon next to it.
How do I find hidden apps on my iPhone?
It just moves it to a hidden list. You can see your hidden apps by scrolling down to the bottom of the Featured, Categories, or Top 25 pages in the App Store app on your iDevice and tapping on your Apple ID. Next, tap Hidden Purchases under the iTunes in the Cloud header. This takes you to a list of your hidden apps.
How do I find a missing app icon on my iPhone?
To locate the missing app, swipe right on your iPhone or iPad from the home screen to reveal the Spotlight search box. Enter the partial name of the app you’re looking for. Tap on the resulting icon to launch the app. The search results will even show a notation next to it if it’s inside a folder.
Can you delete subscription history on iPhone?
Then, choose “Purchase” button, and then you will see all of the list of apps you have bought in the past. All you have to do is then look for the “All” button in the history and delete the history. It’s that simple.
How do I clear my app store cache on my iPhone?
Follow these steps:
- Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up.
- Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data.
- Tap Delete App, confirm, then head to the App Store (or your Purchased list) and re-download it.
Can you delete apps from your purchased list?
Click Apps under Library under the source list on the left. Right or control click an app then click Delete. You can delete the apps from your iPod touch. Press and hold an app icon then tap the circle with an x then tap Delete.
How do I find previously downloaded apps on iPhone?
iOS. You can see your iOS app history on your phone or on iTunes. On your iPhone, open the App Store app and tap Updates in the lower right corner. Tap Purchased (if you have a family account, you may need to tap My Purchases) to see a list of all the apps you’ve downloaded, both on and off of your current device.
How do I find recently uninstalled apps?
Open the Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet, and tap on the menu button (the three lines that show up in the upper left corner). When the menu is revealed, tap on “My apps & games.” Next, tap on the “All” button, and that’s it: you’ll be able to check all your apps & games, both uninstalled, and installed.
How do I see all my downloaded apps on iPhone iOS 11?
How To Review All Apps You’ve Downloaded From App Store In iOS 11
- How To Browse All Downloaded Apps In iOS 11.
- Open the App Store from your iPhone / iPad Home screen.
- Select any tab from the bottom menu, excepting the Search field.
- In the top-right corner of the screen you should see your Profile photo.